Top 10 Beauty Tips to Look Radiant All Winter Long
The winter season can be drying and damaging to our skin with the cooler temperatures and windy weather. Dr. Dreyfuss created this infographic that includes the top 10 beauty tips to look radiant all winter long. Keep your glowing skin this season by following these ten helpful beauty tips!
- Put your makeup removing wipes aside for the winter and opt for a cleansing balm.
- Switch out your current foaming cleanser for a more mild and gently cream cleanser.
- Don’t scare away from oils. Try using a natural oil like argan oil for your night time moisturizer.
- For nights when you’re feeling extra dry, try a hydrating sheet mask or overnight sleeping mask.
- Sun rays can affect your skin in any weather. Apply a broad spectrum sunscreen every day.
- As tempting as a hot bath may be, lukewarm showers are better and won’t strip your skin dry.
- Try a luminous foundation instead of a matte one that could make flakey skin more obvious.
- Use a cream blush instead of a powder one to avoid appearing like you have makeup caked on.
- Waterproof eyeliner and mascara is key to keeping it from running when your eyes water from the wind.
- Drink plenty of water and pay attention to nutrition in order to maintain your skin from the inside out.
For more winter beauty tips or to schedule a skin care service, contact Dreyfuss Plastic Surgery.