Can I Customize My Mommy Makeover?
Every woman’s experience with motherhood is unique, and mothers’ bodies respond in different ways to pregnancy and childbirth. Post pregnancy, women may have different motivations and aesthetic goals for their procedures, which is why we’re focused on personalizing each Mommy Makeover procedure. We’ll fully customize your Mommy Makeover by giving you the perfect combination of procedures for the breast, body, and face. To help you decide, let’s take a look at some of the most common procedures used in the Mommy Makeover:
Breast augmentation can restore precious volume lost from pregnancy and breast feeding. A breast augmentation can:
- Enhance fullness in the breasts.
- Enhance the cleavage.
- Be highly customized.
Thanks to lactation and breast feeding, many women experience a loss of volume and sagging breasts. A breast lift can:
- Reshape the breasts into a perkier form.
- Lift the breasts to a higher position on the chest wall.
- Resize and reshape the nipples.
- Be combined with breast augmentation for maximum breast rejuvenation.
Pregnancy will stretch the abdominal muscles to make room for the child; however, even after childbirth, these muscles are impossible to restore to their original condition. A tummy tuck is perfect for:
- Tightening an abdomen loosened by pregnancy.
- Tightening loose skin on the abdomen.
- Narrowing the waist.
The hormonal changes and stresses of motherhood can often lead to the development of pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. With liposuction, woman can target these pockets of fat and give themselves the figure they’ve always dreamed of. Liposuction can:
- Remove stubborn pockets of fat that develop thanks to hormonal changes.
- Sculpt the body into a more toned, athletic form.
Aging, stress, and weight fluctuations can cause accelerated aging in the face. A facelift is perfect for combating difficult-to-treat signs of aging like sagging skin because it can remove excess skin, sculpt the fat pads of the face, and lift the skin for a smoother look. A facelift can:
- Lift sagging skin on the middle and lower face.
- Lift sagging skin on the neck.
- Reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- Make you look decades younger.
Dreyfuss Plastic Surgery is passionate about helping women achieve the body of their dreams by personalizing their procedures. For a chance to have a custom Mommy Makeover procedure, contact Dreyfuss Plastic Surgery now, for a consultation.