Why Wait? Start Your Summer Body Prep Now with Breast Augmentation
Okay, we know an Arctic blast is affecting much of the Midwest this winter. We understand the last thing women are thinking about now is slipping on their bathing suit or into their favorite summer dress. But we also understand a girl must prepare to look her best when the attire is more revealing. That’s why it’s not too early for you to start preparing for your summer body.
And a great way to do just that is to consider enhancing your breasts. If you have been unsatisfied with your breast appearance due to weight fluctuation, childbearing, or genetics, breast augmentation surgery can be the solution to your problem. With today’s technology, technique, and products, having the breasts you dreamed about is possible with minimal risk and great results.
Since 1964, silicone breast implants have come a long way. Today, advanced technology, safer implants, and innovative tools enable Dr. Dreyfuss to offer more natural-looking outcomes, while reducing complications, risks, and recovery time.
Although the implants of yesteryear had made many women pause when considering breast augmentation, those days are long gone. With the advent of the gummy bear implant (silicone implants which hold their shape) and other advancements, women have a more favorable opportunity than their mothers and grandmothers. The rare risk of leakage and a natural feel has attracted many patients to move forward with the procedure.
Additionally, advanced surgical technique and optimal incision placement have reduced many of the complications such as capsular contraction and scarring.
Technology advances include:
- Ultrasound: An MRI used to be the most common procedure to determine the breast’s health and proper implant type. However, today, an ultrasound is a less costly and less-invasive alternative which can help Dr. Dreyfuss examine the breast tissue surrounding the implant for quicker results.
- Incision Technology: Improved technology and technique have greatly reduced the risk of scarring and improved the sensation in the breast tissue and nipple. Additionally, advanced therapeutic techniques make wound healing faster and reduce the visibility of scars.
- Improved Tools: Modern technology provides several advanced tools which aid Dr. Dreyfuss in breast implant placement. For example, the Keller Funnel enables breast implant placement without Dr. Dreyfuss having to touch them. This tool allows for smaller incisions, less bruising and swelling, and reduced risk of infection.
Planning Your Summer Body
It’s important for women desiring breast enhancement to have a plan. Here are some important things to consider before having breast surgery:
Allow Adequate Time for Surgery and Recovery
Candidates must understand it may take weeks to recover from a surgical procedure like breast augmentation — plus more time for the results to look great and stabilize. To guarantee you are summer wear ready, give yourself time to recover from the procedure.
Hide Bruising, Swelling, and Incisions
Cold temperatures are perfect for recovery. It gives the patient an excuse to wear layers like jackets, sweaters, and overcoats. These added layers will help camouflage swelling, support garments, bandages, and healing incisions. Winter allows your body a period to fly under the radar while recovering.
Hibernate with No Guilt
Outdoor activities are not as frequent here in the Chicago area during the winter months. This break will allow you to avoid public outings while you heal. It will also allow you to avoid sun exposure which is not good for incision healing. It’s a great time to hibernate without much notice.
Also, with all the holiday festivities done and dusted for the year, the upcoming months are a great time to book surgery.
Benefits of breast augmentation surgery:
- Aesthetic Benefits: Breast augmentation improves the feminine figure by reshaping your bust line, enhancing your breast size, and improving your body shape and contour. It enhances your body’s profile and defines curves leading to a more sensual presence. A perky and firm bust will enhance your summer wardrobe to be more striking and expressive.
- Physical benefits: Breast Augmentation will also provide breasts which are more consistent with your body type. Optimal size and shape will allow for more symmetry and firmness which may diminish because of pregnancy, weight fluctuation, breastfeeding, or a mastectomy. It may also be more comfortable to have breasts which aptly fit your body.
- Psychological benefits: Emotional improvement emerges because a younger and more feminine appearance will improve any woman’s confidence and self-esteem. This benefit will become abundantly clear during the warmer months when the improved body contour is evident in summer clothes and swimsuits.
- Personal and social benefits: many studies have indicated a woman who has breast augmentation will experience improvement in their personal lives and relationships. Their social life will be better because they become more outgoing and confident. This benefit can affect their personal as well as professional relationships. Their social and professional opportunities will greatly improve.
Summarily, breast implant surgery is beneficial for every facet of a woman’s life.
You May Need a Lift
A breast lift is a procedure which is designed to elevate breasts which droop or point downward. To determine if you need a breast lift simply look to see if your nipples are below your natural breast crease. A breast lift can be done concurrently with breast augmentation to improve breast firmness, size, shape, and elevation.
Book a Consultation
So, for more information about how you can start preparing for your Summer Body, please contact us for a consultation.