Survey Reveals Facts About Wrinkle Filler, Botox Patients
While a summary of the full results can be found in this document; some of the noteworthy findings include the following:
Most respondents described themselves as healthy individuals. 95 percent of patients said they incorporated exercise into their lives, and 78 percent cited healthy eating habits.
- Nearly 70 percent of the respondents who had been treated with Botox also opted for dermal filler treatment.
- 72 percent of the respondents chose Botox to treat glabellar lines – the vertical lines that appear between your eyebrows.
- 63 percent of the respondents chose dermal fillers to treat facial wrinkles and folds, mostly the nasolabial folds or ‘smile lines’ that travel from the nose to each side of the mouth.
- Within the respondents, the average or ‘typical’ patient was “a married, working mother between 41-55 years of age with a household income of under $100,000.”
- 66 percent of the respondents said they received Botox treatment 2-3 times per year.
- 87 percent reported that they discussed their treatments with others, and 70 percent said they received support from the people they told.